Use of personal information
IICA can use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To contact you and respond to any request you may have sent via IICA’s websites;
- To send you informative material about IICA in keeping with your interests;
- To conduct satisfaction surveys among users;
- To manage and reply to comments or requests made through our blogs, which are open for your participation;
- Recruitment; and
- To compile general statistics.
IICA does not release, rent, allocate, transfer nor provide your Personal Information to third parties without your prior consent, except when (i) it is general public knowledge at the moment it is divulged or it becomes public domain through no illegal action on the part of IICA; (ii) it is in the possession of IICA at the moment it is divulged, without IICA violating any legal obligation (iii) it becomes known to IICA from sources other than the disclosing party, but with the legal right to divulge such Personal Information; (iv) it must be divulged by IICA in order to comply with applicable government laws or regulations.