INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND REGIONAL INTEGRATION
This program aims to assist member countries to improve their presence in international agroindustrial markets and to deepen regional integration, as a route to increased economic development and well-being.
Its lines of action include a focus on agrifood trade, support for processes of regional integration and coordination of trade policy, as well as its role as an information reference center on trade agreements.
- Daniel Rodríguez Sáenz, Manager, Delegation in Panama - daniel.Rodriguez@iica.int
- Adriana Campos Azofeifa. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allister Glean Reynold. Specialist for the Caribbean Region, Delegation in Saint Lucia - email@example.com
- Nadia Monge Hernández. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felix Peña, Argentina
- Martín Piñeiro, Argentina
- Osvaldo Rosales, Chile
World Food Prize - Side Event IICA: Sistemas agroalimentares na região: desafios e ações necessárias
World Food Prize-Side Event IICA: Sistemas agroalimentarios en la región: los desafíos y acciones necesarias
María Emilia Undurraga. Ministra de Agricultura de Chile. JIA 2021.
Foro Internacional en Agronegocios Sostenibles