INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND REGIONAL INTEGRATION
This program aims to assist member countries to improve their presence in international agroindustrial markets and to deepen regional integration, as a route to increased economic development and well-being.
Its lines of action include a focus on agrifood trade, support for processes of regional integration and coordination of trade policy, as well as its role as an information reference center on trade agreements.
- Daniel Rodríguez Sáenz, Manager, Delegation in Panama - daniel.Rodriguez@iica.int
- Adriana Campos Azofeifa. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allister Glean Reynold. Specialist for the Caribbean Region, Delegation in Saint Lucia - email@example.com
- Nadia Monge Hernández. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felix Peña, Argentina
- Martín Piñeiro, Argentina
- Osvaldo Rosales, Chile
Exporting Safe Food to Canada, Understanding the Regulations
Sustainable Beef in the Americas - Session 2: How cattle and beef can provide climate change solutions from the Americas
Agriculture and the 2022 Summit of the Americas
La agricultura en la novena Cumbre de las Américas con Dr. Manuel Otero
Exportação de Vinhos e Bebidas Destiladas para o Mercado Canadense
Congreso Internacional de Bioeconomía Circular - Fase III 3/3