The challenges of cooperation in Latin America and the Caribbean in the new global context
Monday, 9 May, 11:00 a.m. Costa Rica time / 2:00 p.m. Buenos Aires time.
- Amb. Gustavo Martínez Pandiani, Undersecretary for Latin American and Caribbean Affairs and National Coordinator of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship of Argentina.
- Dr. Manuel Otero, Director General of the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA)
- What is the current role of South-South cooperation?
- What role does new cooperation assign to agriculture as a strategic pillar for the transformation of agrifood systems?
- What opportunities are there to increase cooperation between Argentina and IICA for the benefit of the most vulnerable economies?