Videoconference: Integrated Risk Management and Risk Communication in Agriculture. Instruments and Lessons Learned
Place: Managua, Nicaragua
Date: November 30th, 2017
Hour: 8:00 am (Nicaragua time)
- Acquire knowledge of the conceptual framework of communication and risk management in agriculture, the current tools and some strategies applied in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Initiate a process of dialogue and exchange to identify possible actions to be developed in 2018 regarding integrated risk management and risk communication in agriculture in the context of climatic change.
- Government technicians working in national production programs.
- Groups or producer associations, academics, specialists in activities relating to risk evaluation.
Speakers and moderators
- Mr. Marcelo Núñez Rojas – IICA Representative in Nicaragua. Coordinator of Component 2: Flagship Project Resilience and integrated risk management in agriculture.
- Mr. Mauricio Carcache V – Specialist, IICA Delegation in Nicaragua.